UPDATE FOR 2021 - the regular Douglas County Lamb Show will be limited to the 4H/FFA youth component only.
EXHIBITOR CLASSES (updated 6/4/2021 - 9pm):
- Conformation Classes - see the schedule of when to report for fitting
- Showmanship Classes - follows in the hour after your conformation
LAMB SHOW AUCTION SUPPORTER INFORMATION
We greatly appreciate the continued support by so many for our 4H/FFA youth through the Market Auction program. As we prepare for the return of the youth components of the Lamb Show and Auction for 2021, we will provide information here for those looking to support!
This year, there are three options for supporting:
- Attend and bid at the Auction in person on June 5, 2021 at the Douglas County Fairgrounds.
--> RSVP info is found on the 2021 Buyer's Guide
--> Other options and info can be found in the Buyer's Pledge Sheet.
- Attend and bid in the Auction virtually during the livestream simulcast on June 5th thanks to I-5 Auctions. In order to do this, please register at least 48 hours in advance through https://www.i-5auctionsonline.com/equipmentfacts.htm. For full info, check out the 2021 Buyer's Guide.
- Make an 'Add-On' donation. This can be done for one particular youth, or can be applied to the general auction support. This donation can be made online at https://www.roseburgrotaryfoundation.org/
The current plan is to have a modified event that is in person for the market conformation and showmanship classes. The Rotary Market Auction will occur at 7pm and have both in-person and on-line access for bidders. Information will be posted here as it develops!
ADDITIONAL INFO FOR CONTACTING BUYERS (emailed 5/19):
- 2021 Buyer's Guide and Buyer's Pledge Sheet. (might be valuable to include with your buyer letter
- Past Lamb Show & Fair Buyer's for 2020
- 2021 Lamb Show Buyer Contact Best Practices for Youth Participants
Lamb Show Exhibitor Information Packet (emailed 5/27)
The 2021 Douglas County Lamb Show Walk Through Video (emailed 5/28)
Please see the Douglas County Lamb Show Facebook page for updates as they develop.
Find the Reimbursement form here.